Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.
What can I say? The wonderful guys at Telstra called me the other day and told me they recently upgraded me to the latest version of the Internet ... for free! I was duly impressed and decided it was high time I established an online presence. After all, now that News of the World has called it a day, someone needs to man the fort of quality journalism.
You may ask yourself "who is this guy?", "what is this blog about?", "what's with the silly blog name?". On the other hand you may tell yourself "this is not my beautiful wife". Since I cannot help you with the latter, let me attempt the former.
who am I? well, luckily this amazing blog site has a profile section, so feel free to take a look.
what is this blog about? nothing and everything, but mostly it is my own musings on current affairs, reactions to what I read/watch in the media and common sense (which is becoming less common by the day).
... the silly name? ever heard of Google? why don't you give it a try? people have gotten way too used to being fed with a spoon.
Until next time ...
No comments:
Post a Comment